BrianL, There is a saying here on the Forum, "It Depends". I think it is possible to get your brim forage in a pond in as late as early February here in Texas (Paris) and put lmb in the pond in the June. But like most things, All it Takes is Money. Dave said "Couch Potato Bass" are you familiar with this term? For discussion, if you can add large numbers of 4 to 6" CNBG and RES and 100rds of pounds of FHM's in Feb. And then add your Tp in early April, I think you might get where you want to be in a short time. But it will take some big dollars to get there. If you wait till mid summer for lmb stocking, then I would think the lmb might be in the 6 to 8" size and so if you are going to add the lmb, add them as fingerlings in June, so they will feed on the FHM's. giving time for the cnbg and res to have a spawn or two. Add the Tp in April, Oh !! I forgot to mention TFS, those need to be added also in Feb. (remember Couch Potato bass?) See, I think it can be done but not going to be cheap frown HSB would be added in the fall, they become stressed when moved in the summer. So, going back to what was said, "It DEPENDS"

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy