Why would you have a website tab if I can't put my website in my signature?

Originally Posted By: esshup
Kyle, a big welcome to the forum! There's a lot of information here, and I think you will like the place.

I have to edit your profile and your posts, and here's why (It's posted in the PBF Guidelines):

Quite often, we'll see a new member (or existing members) selling their wares or services.
We only allow that of our approved advertisers. We are careful to make sure our advertisers are quality and meet our expectations.
If you have a product or service you'd like to promote on the forum, please send an email to info@pondboss.com and get permission before you promote or add information to your signature line or add a link to your website.
We'll protect our paying advertisers and people we know.
For our approved advertisers, you guys already know how to play.

If someone breaks this rule the moderators will delete all links and references to your business.

You can also call the Pond Boss Office and talk to them about getting listed in the Resource Guide. The office number is:
(903) 564-6144
(800) 687-6075

Until the moderators can check the Resource Guide and see that you are listed (that's how we check to see if someone can advertise on the forum), I will have to edit your signature line to conform to what Bob Lusk has set for forum rules.