Thought an update would be in order.

I bought the Koenders system as they said although it is designed for windmill systems it should also be OK for mine. This morning I proved that wrong.

Looked out at daybreak and I had aeration (temp dropped to 28 in the night). About an hour later - I looked and NO aeration. I ran to the pump to see what was happening (it is located inside an attached shed) and the gallon of alcohol was gone from the jug, the pump sounded sickly, and the pressure wasn't reading. I quickly shut off the pump and when it vented - it spit alcohol right out of the muffler! I removed the airline and ran the pump - it had no head pressure for a bit them started spitting alcohol and eventually cleared itself. I then hooked the line back up and went to the pond and opened a fitting - almost no pressure for a bit and then out came alcohol.

After some time, I got all of the diffusers to work again.

Your first thought will be that I had it hooked up wrong - this is not the case - it is plumbed in properly. I do not believe this is going to work for my setup.

I guess I should have just built a house at the pond and ran wire out there for the pump and I believe that is what I will do next. I want to run one of the diffusers all winter so I have to solve the freezing issue asap.