ok, so I have a 1/4 acre pond...(soon to be renovated to 1/2 acre or more)
This spring 2015 I stocked 1lb of bluegill, 1lb of threadfin shad...
I waited all summer before I was going to stock some LMB... I had successful bluegill spawns over the summer...but we also had a few floods..and some invasive species got into the pond..
GSF and Bullhead and even a few small LMB..
The problem was I had 2 clouds of baby bullheads probably 100-200 each swimming around my pond for the past 4 weeks.. and no predators to do anything....so on the recommendation of someone on my post, they told me to stock a few bass....but before I did stock some bass, I stocked another 1lb of threadfin and 1lb of bluegill..

Stocking
Well maybe I went a little overboard.. I have stocked 6 bass...not just any bass
two are 2lbers
three are 4lbers
one is a 5lber...
I went to a local fishing hole and caught a few of these guys and moved them in... Well the good news is I don't have a bullhead problem anymore..within 1 week I did not see the balls of catfish anymore..bad news is..now I gotta feed these girls. (I want these girls to be the Rosie O'donnell sisters..)

So I went to a local community pond that had a stunted bluegill population and caught 110 multiple size fish and moved them.
So I did the math and even with 110... that is still only 18 bluegill per bass..(Not including frogs, threadfin and previous bluegill/yoy, gsf, bullhead) etc..

I know bass are opportunistic feeders and will eat even if they are not "hungry" i.e like this guy feeding his bass: "bass eats 36 goldfish a day"

So I have a 2 part question:
So how many full grown bluegill will a large bass eat a day? and how long will that sustain them? Lets say she eats 2 bluegill 1/4lb each...so she has 1/2 in her belly...how long will that sustain her? 1 day, 2 days? a week?

Thanks