I do tend to agree that nice fences/gates allow for a heightened sense of curiosity about what lies beyond. After all, if there were nothing of value to be carried off, why bother painting the gate? Someone on foot, determined to hunt a piece of ground will simply hop a fence, the same as they will ignore a no-trespassing sign. So to me a fence implies a need to keep livestock in, or if I am a criminal element, a futile attempt to keep vehicular traffic out. And if it's desired to keep vehicles out, then there must be a reason. $$$

From another perspective however, I have been pondering the wisdom of utilizing an electric fence where keeping unwanted visitors away is the goal. At first, I simply assumed that cutting the wire would offer little resistance to a determined visitor. But the more I think about it, with the current state of knowledge and intuitive reasoning demonstrated by an ever-growing segment of our society, perhaps it really would be a deterrent. 40 years ago it would be laughable to think electric would turn away a trespasser. At least around here. But now that many have a very limited knowledge of how things work, it might well do the trick.

I just haven't decided if I should feel more safe and secure, or dismayed that common sense is not so common anymore.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.