esshup, I am thinking of the Optimal for feeding my CNBG this winter. After seeing some of the reports here on BG growth with Optimal, I am thinking that, if my fish reduce their intake of fish food during our winter here, the Optimal may help to add weight even at less fish food intake or feedings, compared to the Cargill's 4512.(Optimal out performed Purina that out performed Cargill's) I have only this past winter for observation or comparison to this upcoming winter on my pond. Last yr (2015) my water temp hit 42 for a short time of maybe two weeks around Feb the 22nd but the rest of the winter (Dec through Feb) it held at or around 51 degrees at what I might call a normal winter here. The 51 degree water hit @ or around the end of November. I am thinking I will harvest some Tilapia @ or around that time and then start the Optimal feeding. I am hoping to add weight through the winter months using the Optimal. I should have some HSB in the pond by then, so I am guessing I will be feeding them the Cargil's feed, but will wait on Overton's fishery to make their HSB feeding recommendations.
Question, How long does it take to get the Optimal after placing an order? and do you think Optimal will out perform the other fish food during our winter months?

Thanks

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy