Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

That is if Bruce does not already have some significant salinity in his water supply. I seem to remember at his original ranch the salinity was already 0.5 percent ( 5000 mg/l or 5 ppt). Was that the case Bruce?

I think I was even higher salinity than that!

Come see my setup sometime!

Someday I hope. Too many things going on right now. Adding on to the house to put in a Master Spa pool and exercise room. My aquaculture pole building is taking a back seat for a while. frown Just the pool is 28 grand! eek

But the wife needs to exercise for health reasons and swimming is her best option due to joint issues. We swim in one of the ponds but that's only part of the year. She's lost a decent amount of weight but needs regular exercise to go further. Can't say I won't enjoy the pool either! The parents that work out three days a week that live above my garage are excited too. This will prelude driving to workout.

Apparently your system is an RAS? What is your bilogical and mechanical filtration? DIY or turnkey?

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 09/14/15 10:02 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.