I am looking for a few opinions and thoughts. To recap, I have an 11 acre pond, 40 feet deep in central Minnesota. Been fishing it this summer finally, and had an absolute blast doing so. The pond has a very healthy BG population, everything from YOY to a few 10" caught. It seems to have a solid NP population. Caught numerous NP as they attacked sunfish on the line. All fish caught appear to be healthy with good RW. I have added approximately 25 WE in the last couple of years, most around 13 inches, just a few at 15 inches and one at 19". I have not caught a LMB or BCP, but was told by previous owner they were in there "back in the day" 10+ years ago, but have seen no evidence.

The pond has heavy weed growth all the way around it, with the weed line at approximately 8 foot depth. On average, I'd say the weeds from shore extend about 20 yards out. So there is a lot of cover.

I have a good lead to add 200 WE that are approximately 7" at a good price. Should I add the 200 WE now, or should I hit the pond hard this fall/winter to remove as many pike as possible first?

Long term, I'm wondering if I should remove as many NP as possible going forward and try to build up WE as the top predator? To date, I have removed no fish. I figure I'll never be able to remove the NP entirely, and don't think I should. Can a WE dominant lake work to control BG populations?

Been adding Lake Shiners the last couple of years for diversity, and YOY YP as I come across them, and plan to continue on doing so.

I continue to think about adding a few BCP (in the future), but most posts I've read make me leery to add them. So I am planning to not add them in the next few years, and revisit the idea later.

What do I want as an end result? I would like to have a pond to take the grandkids fishing. (they aren't here yet, but it won't be too long either) I have it today I think with BG, but would like to add some diversity. Although I live on a lake, I want the pond to be that special place each one thinks is just for them. Ice fishing is very important for me to get people outside in the winter, and there is nothing better than icing nice panfish, and a WE every now and then.