I thought I might tell you of my pond stocking of a possible trophy lmb pond. So, I built this 3.5 acre pond back in Nov of 14 and after some researching I decided to do a stocking of 30 to 1 of forage cnbg and res. I also did 10,000 tfs and about 1500 1/3rd " crawfish. And I added 5 lbs of Tilapia in the 4 to 6" size or about 25 fish, and now I see at least a thousand of 4 to 6"er's, along with 120 lbs of FHM's. And then the spawning took place, lots and lots of forage fish to feed the lmb. Did I mention the Bull frogs that have taken up residency here? Forage frogs, yep !! I was looking for fast growth lmb reaching for those double digit fish. Will this past week I started to fish for an lmb to sample and record. Will, I am a pretty good lmb fisherman, and have won some pretty big fishing tournaments and won a boat at one tournament. So, I can fish, but not at my place, can't buy an lmb at my place smile I see where Bill Cody talk's of using night crawlers for lmb fishing, but what true BASS Fisher uses night crawlers for bait? That is cheating smile I might have to give a try smile Thanks Bill for your post on the other thread here.

Tracy

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 09/09/15 07:27 AM. Reason: additions

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy