Originally Posted By: Zep
Flame..about 3 months ago I bought some adult size bullfrogs at a local Asian market. They were pretty large...so I would think some of them must have survived. I have yet to spend the night at the property but I hope to hear them when I do spend my first night out there later this summer. Adult size bullfrogs are relatively hard to source and can be pricey online, but the Asian market in Plano, Texas carries some really nice large live bullfrogs...I can't remember the exact price but they weren't much.

ps: Of course worse case scenario the frogs being they are from an Asian store who knows if they are local...they could be from Thailand and be super invasive and take over my entire property and even eat the donkeys and everything else in sight! (lol)

Zep do you remember the name of the market? I found 3 in Plano and went to Jusgo. They had them for 6.99 a pound. Not the best quality as some had red noses. They also were not trying to get out like the bullfrogs I caught earlier this year. I ended up getting 6 massive ones. Next to the frogs they had soft shell turtles but they looked in poor shape. I picked out the best of the soft shells which were kinda high at 15.99 a pound. I felt sorry for the soft shells. They also had live Catfish (Some good size ones), Tilapia, Carp/Koi, Large Mouth Bass, Crawfish which you can't get live at a regular supermarket because they are out of season. Going to go check out the other 2 places for Bulfrogs and Turtles.