Originally Posted By: esshup
Since the cell phone was updated with the lollipop software (Samsung) I have not had signal at the house. I got Verizon to get me a signal extender that made using the cell phone in the house possible. Well, the extender lasted for 2 weeks then quit working. I spent about a whole day with them on the land line talking to someone at tech, and they decided that a new extender was the answer.

Got it, installed it and it doesn't work either. ANOTHER 1/2 day on the phone and they pushed it over to the Engineering dept. I told them to call the land line.

This weekend I've had 5 calls to the cell phone from Verizon, and when I tried calling the number back from the land line it says that the number is no longer in use.

My only other option is AT&T, and with 5 weeks to go on the orig. Verizon contract, that'd be a $350 hit to get out of the contract.....

Even so I got a trial AT&T phone to check signal. 3 bars until I turned on the road that leads to the house. 2 bars. Pull in the driveway, 2 bars. Still marginal. Get right outside the house, 1 bar. Go inside, 1 bar.

I'm about to give up.

The problem is ya live in Redneck country like me!

Seriously I feel for ya. I hope you get it resolved without additional expense and more wasted time.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.