I got my system in yesterday in a semi-permanent fashion. By that I mean the bank still need to come down a bit but I am allowing it to settle one more winter before final grade so for now, I installed the system with the airlines running up and over the bank on top of the ground.

The pump is located at the house, I run 100 feet of 1 inch to the lower outside bank edge which is maybe 2 feet lower than the pump location and there I have my manifold branching off into three 1/2 inch lines. These lines go up and over the bank out to the diffusers. The system is running great at about 9PSI but I have a couple of concerns.

One is that after running just 24 hours, I can hear the air passing through water in the line at the low spot of the 1 inch line as well as just after the manifold valves. You can hear the air making a gurgling noise as it passes by water in the line. I haven't heard of anyone in their posts making a moisture trap like you would on airlines used to paint, etc.. but that seems to be what I need to do here. Anyone with similar experience? The days right now have been hot and humid. The pump (Gast) runs very hot as you know and I am sure the cooling effect of the line is pulling out the moisture and leaving it in the low spot.

My other concern is what effect if any UV will have on the pipes running up and over the bank until next year when I can bury most of it.

Appreciate any help!
Dan