I have a pond in North Texas (between 3/4 - 1 acre). I posted yesterday about a fish I couldn't ID, because it didn't look like anything I had stocked. Well it turns out that it was a white crappie. This got me thinking about what the worst case scenario could be with the fish that have found their way into my pond.

I have stocked 20lbs FHM, 500 BG, 200 HBG, 100 RES, 100 CC, and 50 LMB (beginning with FHM last DEC and ending with LMB in May). We started fishing it the last couple of weeks to see how big they were getting. We have caught (in order from most to least) BH, CC, Carp, HBG, BG, GSF, LMB, white crappie (WC?).

My question is, given this info, what is the worst case scenario I can expect with these extra fish?

BH - I know they will muddy up the pond. Will they take over? Kill off my more desirable fish?

Carp - waste of biomass. Eat pellets that would otherwise fatten up my BG? Anything else?

GSF - Compete with the LMB for forage. Anything else?

WC - Possibility of overpopulating a small pond?

Are there any possible good outcomes to having these 4 fish in my pond ... other than they are fun to catch? Could they benefit my pond in any way? I can't nuke the pond, because I am downstream from some other ponds that will just re-infest mine with these fish every time we get a lot of rain. My biggest fear is that somehow this scenario will lead to the elimination of my desirable LMB/BG/CC fishery, and I'll be stuck with nothing but a mess of trash fish. Any suggestions on how to manage this?