I was at the lake house @ 5 this morning, the house was all dark. I didn't want to wake Keith, so I tapped on Fatih's bedroom window. He looked like I woke him up, but he was out of the house in less than 10 minutes. I'll let him fill everybody in on how bad the mosquitos were where we went. (worst I've seen in a few years)

He is back at the lake house seeing if he can catch a carp. Keith was on the pier fishing when we got back, and Fatih couldn't get to the water fast enough. I have some things that I have to get caught up on in the office, but we're on the road again in 2 hrs or so.

I have to do some running and gunning in the Amish community this afternoon, and at least Fatih is coming along. I imagine that will be a bit of America that he hasn't experienced before (I heard that he did have a taste of it around CMM's place).

Wed we will do more fishing around here in some ponds. Thursday is still up in the air. Friday we will be going to Cecil's, meeting Bob-O and maybe Bill Cody. Then it's to Bob-O's place and I don't know what he's got in store for the wandering waifs. Saturday we will hit the Sporting Clays range, then it's off to Chicago for a 4th of July party that evening.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).