Keith( lovinlliving) and Fatih left Windsor Mo a few minutes ago to head towards Rex in St Louis. I cannot express how pleased and honored I am to have been a part of this saga. After meeting these guys, just wow. What energy and passion Fatih has for fish. He is full of questions and is an excellent sport. He and Keith seem to have developed quite a friendship full of teasing. Keith was the prime story teller and was so funny.

We did some shooting, complete with a "gentlemans" wager between the two on the outcome. I am embarrassed to admit that I was out shot with my favorite firearm. Damn, I will be shooting some more .45's up this week!

After that we hit some gills for a few hours, dinner, top water for Lm til dark while my husband sat on the dock with the guitar, then a few fireworks and a bit of visiting and bed. Up early to hit the water before the wind and sun got too bad.

Oh, I am afraid I may have treated at least one of them to a cold shower. Right after they left I realized the hot water heated pilot light had gone out. Oops. Sorry bout that.

So much packed into such a short time. But this makes me want to follow in their footsteps. I am pretty much a technological Neanderthal, but I will eventually learn to post pictures, if only to showcase sparkplugs version of fishing attire modeled by the traveling castaways. Hee hee. Did I mention they were good sports?

Thanks so much for stopping in Windsor and allowing us to get to know you. Best of everything for the rest of your trip and in your lives.
CMM

CMM