It's actually a pretty ugly color. I'm hoping something happens to clear it, or get it back to green. I'm still running the feeder. The YP appear to be hitting the feed. It goes off for 3 sec at 6:00 pm, that's it. The feed is basically gone in 10-15 minutes. Still some FHM working on AM 600 pieces by nibbling at it.
Do you think the feed not eaten by the fish (if there is any) is causing this weird color, or is it runoff from the recent rains? If you can tell from a picture..

Here is a pic from this morning. If you look in the upper half of the pic, through the reflection, you can see submerged pallets. (3 pallets, with rocks between them.) I'm posting it, to give you an idea of the clarity. FYI, the color is uniform throughout the pond.

I'll grab a jar of water today for clarity, and do a test for ph. Also, the water has dropped, maybe, a half inch in five days..

Last edited by SetterGuy; 06/03/15 06:32 AM.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023