esshup, thank you for your posting here. I have and will again contact our representatives in Washington, but My first thoughts here are the same that I posted awhile back, when I said at what point do you take up arms against a government? George Washington and Paul Revere come to mind when I think of such things. I am by a peaceful man, but I ask myself, would a takeover of my pond push me to far? Would this be any different from the two men I mentioned above? I am not suggesting that one should take up arms today over what would be considered an overreaching EPA or government arm, but at some point a man should stand his ground, or Draw a line in the Sand. So I will ask you if the EPA took or attempted to take control of your pond, what would you do? And if you stood ground, would there be any here among us that would stand with you? I wonder to myself where I might stand. Would I be all talk and no action? To be honest, I am not sure, but I think the taking of my pond might be the line in the sand.

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy