First, I think a lot of forum members would be very interested in what you are doing. I know I certainly would be. I've tried various similar methods with near zero positive results. I presently use my trash pump to just irrigate my garden and wildlife food plots. I have to clean out pond sludge about every hour from my sprinklers -- but it is extremely minute compared to what I'd like to pump into a holding pond.

Just a few years ago it was a lot easier to post photos. Things keep "improving" on the photo hosting sites. We have a link about posting photos, but it is somewhat out of date. I wish we had a better method, but that becomes a serious hosting and cost issue for a very small site like ours.

Basically, you need to upload your photos to a photo hosting site like like Photobucket, Google+, or any number of others. Once uploaded, you should be able to display the photo on your computer.

In Windows, if you click on your right mouse key anywhere on the photo, it will ask you what you want to do with the image. Depending on the site, you should get several options, ranging from "open in a new window", "open in a new tab", or "Copy the Image URL." The main thing is to get the URL address of the image.

You should be able to post that into your post.

If nothing seems to work, contact one of the moderators, like me, and we will try to make it pretty and visible to all.

Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!