Originally Posted By: JKB
Well, that kinda changes the game plan here as far as DC. Bummer! I wonder how long they have known that their web site was in error?

Going AC will add more complexity and cost, but kinda figured that's where this would eventually end up. Being at 10,000' poses some challenges, and Mother Nature "owns" that place, so you have to work within her rules to achieve the desired outcome. Not impossible being remote and without personal visits to check things out on a regular basis, but also not easy on the wallet.

We got the GO on the project in Pueblo last week, but by the time that's installed and I have to enable this to run, could be next January.

BTW, that Gast 75R I posted a link to in a post above, I know who bought that. Should be here in about a week or so. Just want to play with it a bit.

Should have known it wouldn't be that easy. I really like the idea of having some solar winter aeration for protection. If it's cloudy, hopefully I'd have the wind and if it's clear I'd have the sun and a hole would stay open regardless. I don't like the idea of leaving the lake solely in the hands of a windmill. In the back of my mind I was already considering worst case I just set up an on demand solar unit like MnFish's unit to double up. With this news from GAST that seems impossible. feel like I just got punched in the gut.

I'm envious of you guys that have your lakes in your yards. Trust me it sucks to have your lake 1,800 miles away, day dream about it all year and then have such a small window to get all your dreams for the place accomplished.

JKB is the job in Pueblo a Lake project??
I'm definitely eager to hear about your time with the 75r.

Keep This Forum Viable, Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management