Thanks for this Sept 09 thread here Todd. And Thank you for the help with this new 3.5 acre pond today. 3/15.
Stocking numbers are
6,700 CNBG (1 to 3")
1,850 RES
130 lbs FHM
5 lbs Tilapia (30-4" fish)
200 to 300 4" brooders of TFS (some in November some in March) And more to come in July
850+- Native crawfish
Note to others who are considering Overtons Fishery. Todd has not charged me for any of the TFS. He was not able to go with the heavy TFS stocking due to this yr's winter kill but he still threw some brooders in and at No Charge. Their desire to please the customer is a Game winner for me. Not even to mention the Floridia Camalot Bell Jumper LMB fingerlings they have. smile
Todd, the Grass carp permit has been filed and we are waiting for the permit which should be here by late May.
We will Fertilize this Texas Pond as soon as the water temps hit 65, water is now @ 64.
Pond is free of weeds with little FA. Some Fa is there but the snow and ice we had with the 42 degree water we had just in the past 3 weeks has set the FA back.
I am waiting on you Amego, for the 10,000 TFS smile I am trying to kid with you here smile
We are going to set 2 more Texas Hunter feeders and that will give us 3. For getting the CNBG growing ASAP. presently feeding Cargils.

10 lb Lmb in 3 Yrs. Now everyone knows our Goals here. lol
And for those who want to know the LMB ratio? It can be estimated @ this time using 150 LMB which will arrive @ the pond in or around June 1st 2015.
HSB are also going into this pond this fall.

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy