Originally Posted By: vosler
You guys are great!!! Hope things work out. I'm certainly willing to pay an amount that makes it profitable. The only reason anyone even knows about PK shrimp is this site. If we can help Carol, we should...as a group. I didn't know Dale, but I have followed threads on this for a couple of years. Seems like they always tried to help us out. When I called Carol in the Fall, she was willing to send me shrimp with only my word I would send her the money even though I had never been a customer. I was just too late in the year and the ponds froze over before she could seine them.

I'd like to join vosler in commitment to pay for PK, even though I don't actually have a pond yet. They bring back great memories of fishing for "shellcracker" -- RES -- with my dad using PK. I want them in my BOW to show my kids & grandkids what intrigued me when I was young. smile

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160