Canyoncreek,

You can get different colors as well as different numbering sequences, 300 series, 400 series, etc.

I can only speak for me on what the information will bring with catching a fish already stocked but not tagged. I will use the data as place caught, growth in relation to relative weight like if that fish gets a certain size and starts losing weight, maybe age? Forage for that size fish? Health? or the opposite, how well he is doing, above relative weight, etc. Also, we can keep track of how many times he/she has been caught, what time of year, etc.

What I did not say is my CNBG are at 16 oz now, 4-1/2 years old on the original stock. My plans are to start tagging and keeping data on them as well. My goal is get these 1,000 CNBG over 2 lbs before the end of their life span so I will use the data of multiple CNBG and adjust my feeding accordingly. Can you imagine the kids bending the pole with a 2 lb CNBG breaking the surface making their lil reels scream?

If I see a fish, LMB, HSB, CNBG. continuing to drop weight then I may use that data to harvest him/her from the pond. Without the data from tagging I may never know what is past has to offer me or what he/she is telling me from just looking at it once. I can hear the kids telling me dad 303 was caught again and he has gained xx ozs since the last time we pull him in.........I love it....

Coupe

I subscribe!