I've helped facilitate a few dozen sales with Dale for the forum, he was getting up there and had issues remembering orders, multiple shipping instructions, etc. so I did what I could to coordinate. It kinda became an annual tradition I would call with several thousand shrimp sent all over the US to my pond boss bros, even after Dale passed. Now Carol is working the farm solo and it's too much for her alone. No margins to afford help, just keeps the bills paid on the farm, and she's not making a dime. She's trying to honor Dale's pricing established with me years ago and can't make it work.

I'm going to try and help with some new fish ideas [BNM, SFS, LCS] and develop the Pond Boss market if possible. I'm sure we can beat the $4/ea price from other sources online and make sure everyone is 100% legal to import fish from another state with disease certification, etc. Wish me luck - I'm gonna need it - long haul uphill.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]