The thing that strikes me most about the species stocked is how little forage you stocked yet how many predators you stocked. HBG are as F1 about 90% male and only 10% female. In subsequent F2, F3 and further generations, they remain heavily skewed towards males. If no pure BG were ever stocked, relying on HBG to be the back bone of your forage base will lead to LMB stunting, even with CC and musky absent. CC certainly aren't helping the cause but them being able to feed on pellets likely removes much of the pressure they'd place in forage otherwise. No doubt there is some competition between some of your CC and LMB. The musky in the pond in my opinion likely died and aren't even in there. You mention skinny bass under 12". That screams of overpopulated bass. Had you said few bass but chunky under 12", then I'd be inclined to believe musky were heavily cropping bass. The few bass left would still do well feeding on minimal YOY HBG. This isn't the case though... Plus, the only other forage stocked were likely gone 2 years or less after they were stocked.

If it was my pond, I'd begin removing all LMB caught as I tracked RW. Once RW reached 100 I'd begin removing just under performers. I'd also remove as many of the CC as possible. I'd add bigger, 5"+ plus pure BG into the pond to establish a forage back bone.