Hey guys havent posted much but do a LOT of browsing and have gotten some great info so thank you! I have a couple questions about stocking YP as forage also.

Some pond info:
approx. 2 acres in NW Illinois.
Plenty of large BG and CC.
Large stunted LMB population.
Approx. 12 years since it was stocked.
17' max depth and good vegetation around the shore and some in the shallow areas off shore.
Fairly clear water.

Here is my plan/question(s)
I am planning on adding YP, new LMB (tagged and being stocked to add new genetics), and some musky to help with my lack of harvesting (its hard to just kill fish for no reason since i dont really eat fish to much haha. From what i understand above 7" YP are mostly females so i was planning on adding about 15lbs of 7"+ and then 200 in the 5-7" category along with some shiners and the other fish mentioned. Do you think this is enough to give them a decent chance at establishing? Going to try and harvest as many 13"- LMB as i can prior to this but im not sure how many i will be able to remove.I would like to get them established as quickly as i can so if i need to add more i am willing to. I was hoping the shiners would be a "decoy" and take some of the heat off the YP. Any suggestions will be very welcome! Thanks guys!