Pat, my son called me via the cell, when he was at the pond the other day, telling me about the water turkey on the pond. I told him to take that dam water turkey out. But, but it's illegal he said. I raised him not to kill any animal he did not plan on eating. I guess some thing stuck. But if one shows up while I am at the pond , I guess I will just have to find a way to prepare him. Here in Louisiana we eat the damdest things smile. Maybe cut the breast up into little squares and added to crab boil smile. I also have a Kingfisher that shows up everyday just before the fish feeder goes off. I have chased him all around the pond in my Ranger. If I take off after him , he fly's to the other side of the pond. I figure, by me doing this, he is going to have to expel some energy for the reward. It's like a game we play smile That little Bass Turd.
Cecil, here in Louisiana , we eat turtle and it is really good, it is at the top of the price list at some of the restaurants here. I Garuntee u will like it in Sauce Pecan
Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 02/09/15 08:10 AM. Reason: responce to

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy