Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247
I often read threads like this and wonder to myself why can't people like Tony live closer to me.. Then I return to normal thinking and thank God for his sake he doesn't... laugh

I've seen photos of your place Sean. Why on earth would you want a maple syrup making, chainsaw revving, ginseng growing, HBG loving, outrageous contraption building, ice fishing maniac moving into such a nice neighborhood? Think of the property values man. Some areas of the country are just now starting to recover after the most recent housing fiasco.

Come to think of it though, I believe I've seen you running a warmed over saw? Maybe there IS room for me in Illinois. Unfortunately, I promised Yolk Sac that were I ever to depart Indiana longterm, I would make every effort to secure property in his immediate vicinity. Sorry man.

Maple syrup, REAL maple syrup, is somewhat of an acquired taste. If you are used to Mrs. Butterworth's on your pancakes, you may be surprised by the taste. My own sister doesn't care for the real stuff. Silly girl. Fortunately many, most perhaps, try it and never go back to flavored corn syrup.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.