Scott, here's the link.
Miller Nets

I also have a fyke net from Miller, but so far its management value is just an urban myth to me. I know you'll change that in Feb after the conference.

As far as the selection of the net itself, I decided to go with a 75' X 10' net which gave me the most options for my particular ponds. 1/2" knotless netting was used to help keep the fish abrasion to a minimum, and hopefully let fry pass through. Also, 1/2" netting seemed easier to pull than my smaller 1/4" nets. If someone wants to remove as many small fish as possible, then maybe 1/4" should used?

I also added a heavier top and bottom rope for help with abrasion, heavier bottom weights to keep the net pinned to the bottom, and a treatment to the net to make sure it lasted as long as possible. A buy once kind of thing.

This was my first "big" net purchase, and I'm very happy with it. From shopping and comparing pricing at various net companies, it's far, far cheaper to just buy the net you may ultimately need, instead of trying to save a few dollars, and get stuck 10' short down the road. Quality nets certainly aren't cheap, but adding 10' to 15' to a purchased net is way cheaper than underestimating your needs, and needing a bigger net 6 months later. Again, it's a buy once not twice decision.

There are several great net companies out there, and they will help you purchase the correctly sized net with just a phone call. Know what you want and need, and they'll help you all they can. Most larger nets are custom made, so it makes sense that the net makers, or their venders, want you to be happy the first time.

There are some very experienced seiners on the forum, so maybe they'll post their net criteria. The above was just what I wanted.

AL