Great story? Ha. Pretty funny video - the second one wherein the trespassers returned to find a 13x19 printed pic of their fun from their previous trespass.

Our land is private. But not 100% idiot proof (obviously). Every now and again someone or someones make an appearance. Most turn away at the postings and surveillance equipment. These 2 love birds made it beyond as they arrived in a route less traveled. In the end, their photo with the letter also posted was enough for them to gasp (literally), look at each other, the guy shrugs while the lady smacks him on the shoulder clearly embarrassed, and they depart never to return.

We're not concerned about good deeders dropping fish. I noticed some disturbances one day and while I had game cameras already installed, I had some signs made, posted, etc. We've got our largemouth bass from Greg (Grimes) in and growing, growing, growing. Our pond is very removed from other water bodies, and someone would have to travel a ways to drop a fish in. All of our bass are tagged, so any untagged bass would be easily identified. And enjoyed over dinner.