This has gotten to be a long, very educational thread; if I remember correctly, your goal is for some really trophy quality smallmouth [if I'm mistaken, apologies and disregard].

In this scenario--

1] I would keep my inital stocking VERY SMALL-I'd go for 20-25 fish. They'll have a perfect environment for exponential growth. When they start reproducing, your forage base is going to decline in a precipitous exponential manner, and if your initial stocking is even moderate, those big fish at the apex just won't have enough to eat to take them from the 2-3# range to the 4-5# range.
2] If you do stock this fall [and I think this is a good idea] I wouldn't bother with the extra expense of feed trained fish. For one thing, you won't be feeding them over much of the winter. You have plenty of forage to sustain them, and given an absolute feast such as you've laid out, many of them would come off pellets anyway. Add the feed trained fish in the spring, you can start feeding right away and reap the benefits from their training.

You've got a fantastic pond, and it'll be really interesting to see how your smallies and forage base interact over the next few years. My suspicion is that you'll not be sorry if you start with a small number of SMB--you'll definitely have recruitment, and although smallies don't have the same reputation for voraciousness as LMB, given ideal prey species, they're extremely efficient.