Id like to get some opinions on stocking 3-4" feed trained SMB this fall vs. stocking larger ones next fall... I'd like to stock for my first SMB spawn for 2015 to coincide with my first really strong YP spawn. If I do stock them this fall I'd keep the numbers down with hopes of keeping pressure off the forage base. What would be a good number to stock with this in mind? I was thinking something like 60 fish in 3.5 acres... (Took measurements off new google earth pics and realized I actually got a 1/2 ac bonus!). Is this number too low? This seems like a really low number to stock...

FHM, GSH and LCS were stocked in Mid April. These fish were fed all summer and seemed to do quite well. FHM numbers seem to be quite high, GSH are 5-6" and the LCS are in the 3-6"+ range. 3500 crayfish were stocked in mid Sept. and 420~ 4-5" YP were stocked a few weeks ago.

I have continued to add rock to the pond all summer and really feel like there is an abundance of rocky habitat for the crayfish. I think the GSH and LCS should be big enough to survive unless I'm mistaken?

I'd like to hear the positives and negatives of both scenarios. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!