Haven't seen any sign of the YP feeding as of yet... I'm sure the water temps have dropped alot, but as of few days ago the FHM and GSH were still feeding well. That was before the latest cold front and high winds we've had over the last few days.

Were gearing up for the deer season right now and moving some of the stands we should of moved earier in the year when we didnt have time.
My number one goal this season is to get Gabe, my son on his first bow kill. He's really showing an interest in bow hunting and is asking to go alot, which makes me very happy!

He has became very active this year in the preparation for the season. Been a big help with things like planting food plots, mowing and trimming around fruit trees and hanging stands. It's really nice to have help with these things, but more importantly a good thing for him to see all the preparation that goes into a season and not just go sit in a stand over a food plot and harvest a deer.

Enjoy that warm weather down there Bob, were looking at 60s for highs and I'm sure down hill from there...