Here are some pictures I took at the stocking event of the yellow perch at Jamie's Pond.

I backed up to this beautiful pea gravel beach. Here are father and son hard at work counting and putting then into the water. I wasn't sure exactly how many I had and preferred they were counted pond side.

Another pic.

A couple of pics of Jamie's 3 acre pond. The pictures don't do it justice. Wanted to get back so didn't really get into depth taking pics of the entire pond.

Here's one of the over 400 yellow perch that were destined for the pond.

One of the transport containers which consists of a 120 qt. cooler with a small Rule bilge pump connected to a frame that has slots cut into it on one side. The frame sets in at a slope and sprays water onto the surface. Very simple to duplicate and works well for hauling smaller fish and lower densities. This idea courtesy of Ken (Catmandoo) as he posted his on the site once and I really liked the idea.

The remaining fish are crowded in the area of the pump to hide from the dip net.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 09/29/14 01:10 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.