Hay there to the Pond Boss guys and girls. To introduce myself I would like to say I have been a fisherman and pond swimmer all my life, woop's, no pond swimming here in La because of the big lizards that hang around. But I did swim those ponds in Okla when growing up. I have been a fisherman for mostly Bass but enjoy anything that will pull my string. I bought some land a few yr's ago and havespent most of my time food plotting for the deer. I am just about where I want to be with that so I started my pond this week. I started out by clearing 6.2 acres and presently have back hoe's and dozers working as I type this. I am not sure what the true size it will be but I am trying to use all of the area I can for the pond. Will be using run off water to fill if I ever get out of the drought my property is going through rite now. I would like to make this a bass lake but just not made the decision on where I want to take it "Trophy" or just a good bass lake. hoping I might be swayed one way or another through what I can learn from here. Ha, the more I read the more I am confused lol

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy