Thanks for the quick response I appreciate it. I really take this seriously and would like to be a very educated and dedicated pond owner. The pond in question is probably around 1/2 acre total surface area. It is shaped like a tennis shoe with a covered 8 X 16 dock on one end. I constructed a concreted spillway on that end that handles drainage to a catch basin and then through a 24" X 20' culvert pipe back to the creek. The redear, bluegill, and bass all eat the floating food but I am worried about the bass. I just want to make sure that I am taking care of the pond the best way I can. The fountain "1/2 HP 220V from powerhouse" might not be the best but it was recommended to me from a fish farm that uses them. An aerator in the bottom probably would be better. The local co-op recommended the aqua shade color to help keep the algea growth down. It also recommended that I fertalize with something like 5-15-5 but I do not remember the number specifically. It seemed that I had good algea blooms last year but again I am no expert by any means to tell. Thanks for the advice and I hope this additional information helps to give a better visual of what is going on. I will try to email you a picture of the pond. Thanks Dave for your help!!