Originally Posted By: sprkplug
Any way to increase the size of the siphon? You've got a pretty small pipe there, going to take awhile....

Now is definitely the time to make improvements, have you given any thought to what you want, fish wise, in the pond?

I had a red 72 Camaro........

I dont plan to increase the size as it gets pretty costly to go bigger. That is a 2" pipe and it is 200' long currently. I dont plan to drain the pond completely but to drop the level 7-8 feet to allow these shallow areas to dry out so I can work on them. I am all ears though as I have absolutely no experience doing this kind of thing.

As for fish, I plan to restock with blue gill, red ear, Large mouth bass, and channel cat. The pond had bluegill, bass, crappie, and supposedly catfish before the kill. I can confirm all but the catfish.

Yeah my blue camaro hasnt been blue for 10 years or so now, its been in primer for quite some time.

Here is basically how it sets as you can see it was jambed out to become cany apple red but then I was in a bad wreck that sidelined it for quite a while and then other projects jumped ahead of it in line.

My build thread if anyone wants to see more of it and a couple videos of the engine running on there.
http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112614

Last edited by BLUE72CAMARO; 08/12/14 11:10 AM.

My pond renovation thread here