I have posted about this before and there are many topics about the green pea soup water. I raise trout and have talked to many on the forum about getting rid of some of it. I have zero moss but would like to just see some fish once in a while more clearly. I run fresh well water in and out during the hottest months and it still really never gets really clear. I have done all the water tests and i just have a very fertile pond. I also have a Top Water Kasco splasher as well as a diffuser. I test the D.O. on friday and it was very high at 11.2. Is there a chemical that you would recommend to help clear this up. I have spent $$$ on beneficial bacteria and that didn't seem to help but for a small period of time. The surface temp is 62 degrees today. Pond size it arround 1/2 acre and the deepest part is 7-8 ft. All ideas would be of great help. I also have read all the pond boss magazines and tried to do what i thought was going to help but no avail. I actually can see a tire that i put i the lake that is 30 inches deep but due to the green color of the lake it is hard to really make out what it is unless you didn't know. I guess the fertility of the water is great but would rather have the visual appearance better.

Jeff

Thanks-jeff