I've decided i will stop using blood worms when i finish the package i have currently opened. It will be by gone the end of the week at which time i will only feed soaked pellets. I feel good that most are eating the pellets anyway. In a month I'll have a good idea of the number of crappie out of the original 130 or so that i was able to feed train because they will be the only fish alive.

mr hello,
i buy the frozen blood worms you find in the fish food freezer at chain pet stores. I use whichever brand is cheapest or on sale at the time, there's a few. Blood worms arent nutritious enough to be an only food source but it's the one thing small enough that they seem to all want to eat. Ive tried frozen krill, dried krill and live meal worms but they are too big. Anything you can get them to eat that you can source in sufficient quantities should work. The blood worms is just really to domesticate them. Get them to trust you, come to the surface when they see you and to compete over the food you throw in.

cecil, i punctured the pond liner on of my wooden grow beds 2 years ago by dropping my power drill bit first into the bottom of it. I had good success patching it with a small swatch of pond liner glued in with pvc cement. Its held for two years now with no leaks. I have used this technique probably a half a dozen time since.. there's a side to one of my grow beds where half the pond liner edge is missing 4x4" cutouts.