Hi Bill,

Thanks for the thorough responses. I am already a Pond Boss subscriber and anxiously await each bi-monthly copy. I am excited to hear that you will be writing a 4-5 part series in the PB magazine on growing yellow perch. Excellent!!! As you know, this is the sole focus of my small pond. Thank you for helping me get off on the right foot. I will be glad to share my progress.

I am picking up my 50 YP tomorrow (20%) 8"-10" and (80%) 6"-8" from Jone Fish, 1.5 hours away (requested the majority to be males). They are bagging the fish in several bags and inflating each with oxygen.

Since I do not have any fish pellets yet, I will be picking up a bag of the pellets they use to limit the feed change so they hopefully stay interested in pellets. Thanks for the suggestion. They sell a 33 lb bag of Ziegler 35% protein mix. I am thinking of buying the Aquamax Grower 500 as soon as I get a supplier.

I will also stock the FHM and Bluntnose minnows as recommended. As I believe it was recommended, it's best to wait to a few weeks before stocking these.

Thanks Bill!

Ed

Last edited by edc10; 05/02/14 03:00 PM.