It's hard to believe I have been on this forum over 5 years now and have made 10,000 posts. Dwight, can you run the numbers again and give me a post per day average? This forum truly is an amazing place because of the amazing members. The amount of knowledge and the fact that members are so willing to share that knowledge so freely is a rare combination.

I have literally grown up on here. From posting my excitement of getting engaged to my now wife, all the way to recently posting about the birth of my second daughter. Pond Boss is a family.

I first want to thank Bob Lusk for allowing this place to exist. Without Pond Boss I would not have met some of the people I consider close friends and I wouldn't be able to hopefully meet many more of you.

I have learned so much from so many on here and hopefully have shared a little bit of the knowledge I have with others as well. I also want to thank Eric West, who is without a doubt one of the truly decent people out there. I want to thank Bill Cody who keeps me in line and is always willing to talk forage fish. I also want to thank other forum members like Cecil Baird, TJ Hudson, Bruce Condello and Nate Herman who have such a passion for their ponds and fish. The things they have done with their ponds and will continue to do is amazing.

I also want to thank the moderators. You all do an often unseen job and a thankless one. So to you and all the forum members on here, thanks!