Originally Posted By: Rainman
Originally Posted By: JKB
Boy Rex, I think you have this all screwed up pretty bad!!

That's the reason for controls wink

Dr. Frank has been Dr. Barr for quite some time now, and is not the appointed VET for the State!

She is an administrator in these dealings, and always has been. Moving papers to the appropriate desk wink

I was told I was being transferred to the State Vet for clarification on requirements. Dr Frank was the one that returned my call later that day. After learning there were at least 3 "extra" permits required, plus health certifications current to within 30 days, and the elusive "interstate transport permit". I said screw it, and scratched Michigan off my list of states to deliver to. Especially since the requirements ignored Due Process, take effect at any time, are not published and are completely arbitrary.

I will say, Dr. Frank was very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful, even apologetic for her state. I stand corrected on her title and position.

Sounds par for the course in Michigan, Rex. Jones has written off Michigan too and I'm sure they're not the only ones.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 04/17/14 09:25 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.