Thanks for answering my question Bill. I do plan to feed pellets and start with a reduced rate of smallies 50-60 total in 3 acres. Also plan to remove several in the future if they prove to reproduce as well as I have heard they may. If I stock pellet trained SMB is it likely that I could keep a fairly high percentage of them on the Aquamax even as they grow to larger sizes?

Im with you on the need for larger size forage for 15"+ fish and that was the original plan for the YP to provide that... But Im a little concerned the smallies will prefer some of the other forage in the pond and the YP will get out of control and then really decimate the rest of the forage base. My biggest concern is the fact that they will be in a way a competing predator to the SMB. My hope is that the LCS won't be competing with the SMB as their diet is a lot different. I realize some of this will be speculation on you and others on the forum as this is uncharted waters, but I figure your best guess will be a lot closer than mine.