You guys are awesome - I truly appreciate ALL the input and time you take to provide some insights, facts and opinions. As to the last post - Size of Bass - I would be beyond ecstatic if I could get to a point whereby there would be a good chance to catch bass in the 5-8 lb range. Based on what I read before I started the project that 8+ pound bass would be highly unlikely in a 2 ac pond size. However, dirt budget and land considerations limited me to this size.

As far as how full currently - When full to spill point - it will be a 2.1 acre size - area wise - I'm probably at 1.5 to 1.7 acres - water volume wise I'm probably only 60% full

More questions have come to mind -
If my pond is low on forage - will not the baby bass born on spawn be subject to being eaten and as such somewhat keep a lid on bass population?

Secondly - Another part of this story - I have access (may soon own) a 3/4 acre pond basically adjacent to my pond. I'm conjuring up a strategy to stock that pond up with 3-4" CNBG and Tilapia when water temp allows for Tilapia (late April) and feed the snot out of it. Then about September - pump that pond dry (I could use the water in my pond) and easily move all those CNBG and Tilapi. If the CNBG and Tilapia are allowed to reproduce without predation (in the 3/4 acre pond) - wouldn't I have an incredible amount of forage fish to add to my 2 acre pond that may then prove to be 'enough'

I would simultaneously add 600 -700 of the 6" CNBG to my 2 ac pond now and add 20lbs or so of Tilapia to my 2 ac pond as well

What do you guys think?