Originally Posted By: WV-PA Wild Trout
Hi, my name is Jeremy and I am previously a Fisheries Biologist with a background in management of small impoundments, small trout streams and commercial fisheries. Now I deal with groundwater and the Marcellus gas drilling in Central Appalachia. I live on 50 wooded acres in NC WV with a 1/3 acre cold/coolwater pond in which I raise Rainbow and Brown Trout. I also own 3/4 mile of trout stream which I manage with supplemental Brown and Rainbow trout fingerlings due to limited natural reproduction and also the implementation of in-stream habitat improvement devices such as jack-dams and wing deflectors. I hope to contribute my knowledge of fisheries to the forum and also learn anything I can from others.

Jeremy,

Let me also welcome you to Pond Boss, but also as a neighbor, and as the vice president of the WV Aquaculture Association. I'm way over on the other side of the state in Hampshire County, although I was on your side of the state yesterday, bringing my granddaughter back to school at Fairmont.

It is great to have another experienced fisheries biologist on the forum, especially one with your type of background. We look forward to hearing from you regularly.

Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!