buried is so much better
although ya get used to the over-head.
i may have them come back out once
we get caught up and bury ours.
next time we rent a trencher
i suppose we could do the trenching.
maybe it would be a lot cheaper if
the trench was already in place

I dunno......the line to our house is buried, and they were going to bury the line to my shop (which was constructed later), but I insisted that they run it overhead.

The guy who came out to look the job over was already pacing off the trenching distance when I walked up. When I started talking going overhead instead, he looked at me kinda' funny.

"Why would you want that?" he wanted to know. "Very simple" was my answer.

When that line runs overhead, I can see it....no guessing about where it is, or waiting for a utility marking service to come out and find it. If it's underground, I pay for the costs of installation....when it's overhead, the company does.

If something happens to that underground line, it's on me to have it repaired....if it's overhead, the company picks up the repair tab, not me.

So I told him: If it's overhead, you guys pay for the installation, and any further maintenance/repair issues, and I never have to worry about driving a posthole down through it...it's 30' in the air and out of my way.

He just grinned, sctatched his head, and said: "I see your point, we'll run it overhead"

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.