1. If that's the case I think I'll pass on the spotfin and BNM. I really want to avoid an over abundance of weed type cover in the pond as I want the SMB to effectively control perch numbers. I'll have very little shallow water as my banks are fairly steep down to a 4-5 foot ledge that raps around the pond.

2. Im in the process of putting as much concrete chunks and riprap on this steep bank on 3 main points to provide structure for the SMB and cover for crayfish. These areas of rock will be roughly 10' X 75'. Between these points I'm sure Ill have some narrow bands of weeds (hopefully eel grass). In addition to the concrete on the banks I have 2-5" gravel on the very top of the banks all the way around the pond, which is probably not large enough for crayfish habitat. I also dropped 5 tri-axle loads of large concrete chunks in 8 different locations in 6-8' of water mainly for fish structure.

Am I on the right track with the crayfish habitat or am I going to come up short?

3.-4. Thank you for confirming the use of some smaller YP. If I stock 300 YP, should I cut the number of larger 6-8" fish in order to cut down on the number of young YP. I had planned to put a lot of cover in the pond before I get it to full pool so controlling the number of egg strands will be difficult for me. Could I run into a real problem of being over run with young YP before I get the SMB large enough to control the numbers?

5. Have any Idea where I could locate some feed trained SMB?