In addition to Andy's good information - for starters any of the following would fit into "choice features". Letter KEY.Y=yellow, P=pink, C=changeable, W=white, R=red. Chromatella-Y,

Marliac Rose-P, Rose Arey-P, Firecrest-P,

Comanche-C, Paul Hariot-C, Sioux-C, Berit Strawn-C,

Perry's White Wonder-W, Gonnere-W, Hermine-W, Candida-W,

James Brydon-R, Gloriosa-R, Froebeli-R, Perry's Dwarf Red-R, Little Champion, Wow-R. Perry's Baby Red-R,

Some of the medium spreading lilies I personally like in a larger pond are- pink senstation, Perry's fire opal-P, Peter slocum-P, Perrys wildfire-P, Atropurpurea-R, Yellow Sensation (nice but a strong spreader), Gold metal-Y,

There are a whole lot of lily varieties out there with more being developed each year. This is probably why Andy did not start listing names. Once you find a few names of local lilies and first before buying, I suggest you do a little homework regarding growth spread size and size pool they are recommended for. Generally lilies for small to medium pools are fairly slow spreaders and do not grow real deep which are the types you should be looking for.

If you provide Andy or me a lily name we can provide an opionion about each type for you.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management