Been fishing some in the last few weeks.

Caught 25 BG from 8" up on crickets; here is biggest one... Weighed .6lb and 9.75" (Sorry for the pic being upside down... I tried to rotate it in photobucket but the link still produces the original)

Caught a HSB on small trap; I caged 20 4-6" in Dec. and released at 6-8" in late March. I did not have my scale/tape with me but estimate 14" and near 2lb. Also hooked several on crickets fishing for BG but broke off most of them due to fishing with 4lb flourocarbon:

Jodi and I fished out about 8 lbs of LMB trying to get close to our annual goal of 15lb/year as part of the plan to allow the size of the LMB to grow and the population of BG to grow. Seems to be working as I now seem to have a good BG population in all size classes and the LMB are growing. This guy was estimated near 2lb and about 16" and is the biggest LMB we've ever caught and we see bigger. As usual, Jodi outfished me and caught 10 of the 13 LMB we caught that day. Besides catching a few nice ones, she also targeted and caught about 5 that were 6-8 in. on a 7" pumkinseed worm; don't know how she does it.

Last edited by djstauder; 12/10/13 10:05 AM.

1 ac pond LMB, BG, RES, CC