Originally Posted By: Dwight
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Fully automated vehicles provide a host of benefits, as long as the systems are optional, or owners possess the ability to turn off the function at will.

Hog wash on, "Fully automated vehicles provide a host of benefits."

I don't like technology much. Some of the screens are blacked out for security reasons. I am tracking TJ, his friends, relatives, and business associates on one of them.

Hogwash? LOL - you don't realize what you're missing! I'd frankly love to set "Snooze Control" and get to Chicago and back from 11 PM - 6 AM. In terms of tracking, I also could care less who knows that I drive to my farm 4x weekly and feed fish and pretend I'm busy with chores. Aside from the occasional leak outside, I have nothing to hide.

Regardless, it's all a moot point for guys my age - as everyone knows all children born post 1970 have been fitted with chips clandestinely during vaccinations [Measles shot] and are constantly being tracked. Amazing how many times they've looked the other way during my lifetime - figured a few of my hair brained schemes would have sent the black Surburbans swarming!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]