Wow!!!

First, Thank You Mr. Cody (and others)for the contacts names and phone numbers. I will do my best to try and create a Stewardship for this lake and keep everyone on this Forum updated to our progress. I believe we have a gem of a lake here. I just saw an owl has taken residence in one of my duck boxes again this year and the Coots and Greebs have shown up while the Loons have flown North last week.

Thanks again to everyone and I will try and answer everyone's questions so I give more details below.

The lake is surrounded by Pines Trees 25'-50' high which the Eagles love. The only rocks are the rubble that was put on the inside of the actual dam when it was built so there would be no erosion. There are Lily pads both large and small in about 2-3% of the total lake. and there are weeds that cover roughly 5% of the shallow parts of the total lake.

I would guess that the lake has less than 1% structure. There are a few boats that have been sunk for ten years, approximately 12 sets of pallet pyramids/ triangles in 10 feet of water,, 50-70 individual Christmas Trees, and three,twelve foot PVC Trees in 23 feet of water. There are many tree stumps that are 6-12" tall because of the way the lake was created- Trees were cut and stumps were left before flooding but they really do not seem to hold fish. It could be the very clear water.
There are plenty of 3-5" Bass around most docks along with 2-3"Bluegills.

The 6.3 PH was taken the first week of November of this year.

The first consultant I have heard from has asked for a fee of $1600 per month to manage our lake. I am thinking the College route would be more rewarding for all involved.

Thank You